Time : 1:28PM
Date : 26/5/2020
This is Bikram Aditya from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
This is my first blog where I am putting some of good little experiences and opinions of daily life, well as now we are undergoing through Covid - 19 lock down, I hope you are staying well and healthy. I am too fine and safe here.
Let me say that I'm fond of Tech related objects especially on Mobiles and accessories and other gadgets, interestingly mobiles nowadays are getting more smarter than ever and it's developing, new technology equipped in cameras, display, performance and Battery, seems going to make life easier with phones, well if we talk about now, we have phones crossing more than lakhs of rupees, maybe seems high priced but it gives that value of price somewhere when looking around safety, build and technology. In my opinion in future we are going to have best featured mobiles as we are having Now in flagships and premium phones, in budget range where at least middle people can buy easily without suffocation. Somewhere there technologies are really helpful to us like for time savings, faster work, and rapid development! But the downside is we are more addicted to these technologies, but it's good to be addicted if its earning for you, but ya sometimes it gives entertainment. Well give me your opinion about smart phones improvements if it's satisfying you, for me it's satisfying until now very well!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment